Location: St. Louis, MO
Experience Level: 0-3 years
Compensation: $40,000-$45,000 + Bonus
Approximate Hours per Week: Full Time, 40 Hours / Week
Agile & Co. is looking to add a passionate and enthusiastic employee to our marketing team! Applicants interested in working in a fast-paced and flexible environment would be responsible for the following:
Syndicating blogs written by our writers and scheduling associated social-media messages for our clients. Facilitating efficient and accurate communication between Agile & Co. and our vendors while learning to manage communication with our clients. Supporting digital marketing initiatives alongside Agile & Co. account managers. Collaborating in the development and implementation of strategic, integrated marketing plans along sidewriters, account managers, and executives. Initiating and carrying out assignments accurately and independently. Training and adapting to new marketing activities within the ever-evolving digital marketing world.
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust accordingly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive brainstorming for problem prevention and issue resolution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and G-Suite necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work independently as well as with a team.
- The drive to learn quickly and expand responsibilities.
- HTML, CSS, and/or Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be a great addition to our team but is not necessary.
To be considered for this position, send your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should include your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’s name, and in the body of the email, please specify any grammar/spelling errors made in this job description.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year